Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Coming Home

We won't receive our Ruling from the Judge until November 11 so we are heading home. We have been able to work everything out with Airlines, Hotel, orphanage, etc... We don't have to be present for the ruling and we can then have the orphanage reps apply for the childrens passports. We can then fly back and make our appointment with the US Embassy for the childrens visas.

We want to surprise Keira on Friday so please do not say anything to her. Thank you again to everyone for helping out and making her time special while we have been away. We are sorry if you had made plans and won't get to follow through with them.

We leave tomorrow night and return Friday afternoon.

Love to all

Things we are Greatful for:
Trent - pasteurized milk, and pizza delivery (Dibs on Papa Johns Friday Night!)
Natalie - wonderful friends and family, Organized Motor vehicle transportation

Things we have learned:
Trent - Don't try to barter if you are white - no point :(
Natalie - Good people are good no matter their race, religion, ethnicity, or so on...

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Wish I could see you when you get back! Warning: traveling from east Africa to western U.S. is physically painful. Sleep on the plane as much as possible, and be prepared to need help with K when you get back. When I came back from Egypt, I nearly cried waiting for my last connection because I was so crazy tired. it was awful. That said--travel safely! Love you!

Denice said...

I can't even tell you how excited I am to see K's reaction to you guys! Mom told me the plan and I am staying mum about it with K. She has been SO much fun..she helped me sew buttons last night and I've tried to rough house a little bit with her so she gets her fix. Eisley is really going to miss seeing her every morning...SAFE travels..get lots of rest! Love you tons!

codymegan said...

I hope you have a comfortable flight home. I'll miss seeing Keira at Mom and Dad's every day. Love you both tons and tons!!

Deborah said...

What time do you guys get in on Friday? I was planning to go to K's school for her Halloween party, so let me know if she'll be there or not.

Have a safe trip back...Can't wait to see you!!

Love ya,
Deb

Keiras King said...

Thanks all. Keira will definately be at her party. Please take pictures for us. We will come to the our house after we get home.