Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ruling Day - Another Delay.....


Another Court date and another Delay. The judge has requested that a Probation Officer confirm the status of Andrew of Faith, that they are actually living in the orphanage and that they came to the orphanage in the ways described in our application. The Lawyer seems to think this can be done quickly. We are still awaiting more info back from her. Hopefully another ruling date for next week.


It just gets so frustrating. The judge has had this information for 2 1/2 weeks. Why wait to drag everybody in for a ruling if he knew he wanted this. Why not just call the lawyer and say "I need an affidavit from a probation officer confirming the living conditions."


Thank you all for your prayers and fasting. It means so much to know we have such wonderful friends and family. We will keep you all up to date.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Well then I guess we will all just keep fasting and praying a little longer! Keep smiling and I will keep doing everything with my fingers crossed! If you want to smile about something, think about me changing diapers all day with my fingers crossed - not easy!! Love all of you!

Melinda said...

Hang in there! Love you. xo

Deborah said...

I'm so sorry! I know this is so frustrating for you guys. Keep thinking positive and trust that everything will happen as it's supposed to, when it's supposed to. I love you all. :)

codymegan said...

You're so close! I love you guys and I'm sorry for all of these delays you keep having to deal with.

Paul & Cassie said...

Try to see this as one more obstacle removed. Eventually there will be no more obstacles left. Every stone has been turned, every "t" has been crossed and every "i" has been dotted.
Hang in there. We love you all so very much.

Denice said...

Hang in there..I know everything will work out in the end. Love you tons!