Sunday, March 15, 2009

Possible NEW Home!!!




Great News Everyone. We have made an offer on a house! We will know by Tuesday if they will accept it or not. We didn't think this was going to be possible this early but Utah Legislature passed a new grant on Thursday allotting a $6,000 credit towards your down payment for any newly constructed home. We were going to build and move in around September but all the grant money will be gone by then, so we made an offer on a model home that we love!
The Home is in Daybreak and within short walking distance to the new Oquirrah Mountain Temple. We have access to the lake for fishing and boating, swimming pools, fitness center and parks EVERYWHERE!
We are very Excited and wishing for the best!


4 comments:

Denice said...

I am SO excited for you guys!!! Who is the builder so I can check out the site (the pictures you posted are small so I can't see it that well). I LOVE the outside and from what I can tell, the inside is gorgeous! Can't wait for more details. Thanks again for the sweet birthday call yesterday. Love and miss you guys!!

Deborah said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you guys! That area will be perfect for your family. Let me know what you find out. Love you!!!

codymegan said...

It's a beautiful home, I hope it all works out for you! Good luck!

Tamera said...

It looks gorgeous Trent - I hope things work out for you guys. I'd be excited to have you that close. Then I could still stop by to bug Keira! ;D