Sunday, February 15, 2009

House Hunting 2009






We are anticipating moving into our new home around the same time as the adoption is finalized (November). We know where we are going to live we just have not decided on the builder/floor plan. We are moving into the Daybreak/District area. We will either build into a townhome or buy an existing single family home. There are some great deals right now but we have to wait until atleast September. That is when our Subway investment will be paid off. We have toured multiple floorplans and love the area.



Mom and Dad have been wonderful through everything. They will have no idea what an influence they have been Keira at such a young age. I think Keira will go into shock when we move out.

4 comments:

Denice said...

I'm really excited for you guys and all your upcoming events!! It will be so nice to be in your own home again and I know you will love living in that area! I can't wait to see what you decide on. If you would like Keira to have some more "influence"...send her up here for a few weeks!! Love and miss you guys!!

codymegan said...

These homes are awesome! I love daybreak. It's so nice to drive out of the neighborhood and be right at The District (and Bangerter Highway). Good luck on the house hunting! I think I'm more thrilled to meet the new baby than the new house though. I can't wait for November to get here!

Tamera said...

You'll love it! Not to mention the convenience of having family so close (hint hint!). I have a few friends who live right there.

Deborah said...

I can give you tips on which builders to use and which to avoid in Daybreak. They all used to be my clients. :) I am very excited for you guys!

Love you!