Friday, May 14, 2010

Mothers Day video 2010

For Mothers Day, babAdd Videoy "T" made his Mommy a video. Now on May 16, 2010 (one month later) we are still waiting for a court date. We are ready to leave any day now. We will be sure to update everyone as soon as we hear anything. This has been the hardest month yet. Everyday is spent in anticipation of an e-mail that never comes. The Ugandan Courts just don't move like the US courts. We just have to be ready when we get the call and pray the Judge and Embassy have T's best interest at heart. God bless and thank you all for your prayers and fasting on T's behalf

3 comments:

codymegan said...

Quit making videos that make me cry! I love you guys so much and T's going to be the luckiest little boy in the world to have you as parents (and me as an aunt). I promise to shower Keira with kisses and hugs while the two of you are away. I'm really excited for you guys and I can't wait to meet my adorable nephew!

Karen said...

The video is so powerful and yet so sweet! You sure do know how to tug at my heart strings every time. We love Baby T so much already and can't wait for him to be here with your family at last. He has quite a reception committee waiting for him with tons of loves and hugs when he is ready. Love you.

Denice said...

I agree with Meg..stop making me cry! This is beautiful Trent. He is so lucky to have you as a dad and I can't wait to see you with him. I know this has tried your patience over and over but he will be SO worth the wait. I love you very much!